Where do I find what colors and fonts are available?

Fri May 14 13:13:32 EDT 2004

SeeBelow at SeeBelow.Nut wrote:

> I don't know how to find out which color names
I searched my python directory for files including "darkblue"
and found two text files in <pythondir>\Tools\Pynche with interesting
lists: webcolors.txt and rgb.txt (as well as some good stuff from
reportlab and wxPython, which you probably don't have loaded).

> and font names are available on my system.  I'm using Windows 2000.
I'd search for *.ttf (a particular kind of font file), and look at the
directories where several of these show up.  This is, of course, a Win2K
rather than Python Question.  On my installation, the fonts are in
C:\WINNT\Fonts.

--
-Scott David Daniels
Scott.Daniels at Acm.Org