python programming on win32 ? Hammond book

Larry Bates lbates at swamisoft.com
Wed May 26 19:39:14 EDT 2004

Everything in the book still works.  I use it quite a
lot, but this list and activestate's list are good
places also.  I know Mark monitors ActiveState's mailing
list for questions about win32all problems.

Just my thoughts.
Larry Bates
Syscon, Inc.

news:7L9tc.57314$343.13837 at newssvr29.news.prodigy.com...