Save up to 70% on programs, Python.

Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou tzot at sil-tec.gr
Sun May 2 10:00:33 EDT 2004

On Sat, 1 May 2004 23:41:17 +0200, rumours say that Heiko Wundram
<heikowu at ceosg.de> might have written:

[ad snip]

>Wow, now this really makes me want to buy software from them, esp. the last
>sentence... Would be interesting to see whether these sentences are different
>in the same ad posted to another mailbox...

OTOH, I just clicked to read the message, but I had my eyes shut and
praying that somebody finally implemented a Python VM that runs programs
in 30% the time CPython takes for them...
--
TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best,
Ils sont fous ces Redmontains! --Harddix