Server/OS/Dev environment

Jean jean at simpleconfusion.com
Sat May 22 12:16:40 EDT 2004

Pm <Miklos at nowhere.hu> wrote in message news:<c8n2gt$4si$1 at news.epidc.co.kr>...
> Varietas delectat, Jean. ;)
> I suggest you spend a little time on exploring these and then
> you'll find out what you like best. (It's just like about girls: it'd be
> awful if every guy would prefer the same looks...)
>
> To add to you confusion, maybe have a look at Zope as well (www.zope.org)
> :-))
>   Or how about Webware? (http://webware.sourceforge.net/) Or Albatross?
> (http://www.object-craft.com.au/projects/albatross/)
>
> Best,
> Pm

Ok.  Great, Miklos.  Thanks a lot!  ;)

Really, there are 2 items I need.  Nice environment for rapid dev and
keeping codes clean.  Of course, over a period of time, I will develop
my own taste.  For now, though, I need to start a real project which
will double as a learning experience.  I don't want to start down the
wrong path, then have to change course 3-4 months down the line.

So, what's your "current" setup & why do you like it?

Regards,
Jean