Server/OS/Dev environment

Miklós nospam at nowhere.hu
Sun May 23 07:06:15 EDT 2004

"Ryan Paul" <segphault at sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
news:pan.2004.05.23.01.56.26.591726 at sbcglobal.net...
> On Sat, 22 May 2004 09:16:40 -0700, Jean wrote:
>
> zope is like the panacea for an illness that nobody has, but everybody
> has symptoms of. Zope is incredibly impressive, incredibly powerful, it
> does everything, it is brilliantly designed, but it requires immense
> amounts of time and patience to figure out how to employ it effectively,
[... good stuff deleted]
> Good luck with your project!
> --SegPhault

Yes, I second your evaluation* (once again, I'm developing with Zope..) and
I appreciate your "mod_python + xml" way. Sounds cool, anyway.
(As for Twisted, that scared me way too much...)   Besides I'm also a VIM
fan (with compiled-in python, of course ;)  ) Will check out Eric3 perhaps.
 For non-Zope things I tend to use another excellent tool written in Python:
Leo (which is a folding editor for literate programming)

* but I already overcome most of the Zope shock...

Best,
 Miklós
--
E-mail: base64.decodestring('cHJpc3pAYXN5bHVtdGVsLmNvbQ==\n')