GTK or TKinter (or what else?)

Marco Terzuoli marco.terzuoli at libero.it
Thu May 20 03:57:38 EDT 2004

Hi,
I use python under linux and would like to create some GUI applications. I
have seen that Python can be used together woth some different graphic
libraries and would like to have a suggestion about which one to use.
I feel like GTK is better documented bud would not like to create programs
which are not fully portable. Moreover, I know you can use wxWindows as
well... I have tried it in my C program and didn't like the way events were
handled. Are there any differences in Python?
Thanks
Marco