What's active and worthwhile in the Python 3D world?

Kenneth McDonald kenneth.m.mcdonald at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 17 00:20:12 EDT 2004

One of my current "fun" goals is to start playing with 3D
related things, purely because I find it of interest. Since
I also use and love Python in more serious endeavours, it
would seem to make sense to try to find 3D related things
that involve Python.

In fact, there seem to be quite a few--so many that I'm
not really sure what is active and growing, and what is
dying off. So I was wondering if there are Pythonistas
out there with similar interests, and if so, what you
might recommend looking at?

I realize this is broad in scope, but I really am just
looking to play right now. If I were to state a long-term
interest, it might be in a modeller that had a more
command-oriented (as opposed to GUI) approach to
modelling, but there are many things I could be
interested in.

Thanks,
Ken