Web programming ...

CaptainN at altel.net CaptainN at altel.net
Wed May 5 22:29:10 EDT 2004

Just finished a semester-long project for Database Systems class using
Python Server Pages and Python code imports.  Interesting... I like how they
work in general and it all interfaced perfectly with the Postgres DB API,
but PSP in general could use more documentation.

Right now... I'd say JSP and PSP are tied in my experience.

"Sarah Tanembaum" <sarah.tanembaum at yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:c7b2er$1q2uv$1 at ID-205437.news.uni-berlin.de...
> Is python good for creating Web application? I do like the OOness of
Python,