zlib and gzip

Hornberger, Chris Chris.Hornberger at blackrock.com
Wed May 12 13:14:04 EDT 2004

Ok, fair enough. Can you supply (if it's non-sensitive information) some samples?

I'm on this conference call for the next hour or so, so I'm glued to my desk. I have time to tinker. It's just a general status call. I just have to chime in from time to time.

Chris Hornberger
Blackrock - 302.797.2318
chris.hornberger at blackrock.com

Card carrying MSDN member since 2004.
No, really. I've got the card to prove it.