setup

RosalieM NOSPAM at easyconnect.fr
Mon May 24 05:20:03 EDT 2004

Hi
I dont understand how i can setup python with linux and minimalist unix. I
would like minimum lib, maybe a static python. And very few modules, I read
some documentation in README, in Module dir and on www.python.org  but did
not understand very weel how choose my modules

I would like to buid a minimalist python to make work one program, it need
only sockets, os and few things. I dont want threads but it complains about
socket module after make test if i try confugure --with-threads=no.

Seems that there is two problems, building python, and configuring python
modules. Link to some doc welcome.

Is there yet a country with a town and with a street named Guido van Rossum,
or a statue with humanity benefactor written ?