What's the meaning of Dutch in "The Zen of Python"

David Stockwell winexpert at hotmail.com
Wed May 19 11:38:52 EDT 2004

long time back we had to localize our software to dutch....  We hired a
dutch translator.

the only words I that I now remember in dutch are:

Even Geduld...

That message appeared at the beginning of a long sequence in huge
letters.....

(Hope I didn't get the spelling wrong).

I think the reference below is a humerous reference to the person who
created python Guido Van Rossum.   I might be wrong though....

David
-------
Cell: http://cellphone.duneram.com/index.html
Cam: http://www.duneram.com/cam/index.html