newbie question - remove a module from ram

john fabiani jfabiani at yolo.com
Sun May 9 21:06:08 EDT 2004

Hi,

I believe I have good understanding of import but it occurred to me that
I might want to remove an imported module.  I.e I load a module into ram
and I no longer need the module.  Modules just stays in ram?  In the
windows world I would "thisform.release()"  and the garbage collector
would release the ram.  So did I miss something or is there no release
method.  How about a method within a class like destroy()?

I just got to believe it's there????  But where?
John