RELEASED Python 2.3.4, release candidate 1

Laughlin, Joseph V Joseph.V.Laughlin at boeing.com
Fri May 14 18:22:02 EDT 2004

Personally, six months from now, I would have no clue as to all the
different locations a particular program installed files to.  It would
be worse if the program had modified various configuration files, etc.
And if you had other programs that depended on the program you were
uninstalling, that would also lead to breakage.