Is classless worth consideration

Hung Jung Lu hungjunglu at yahoo.com
Sun May 2 12:28:50 EDT 2004

has.temp2 at virgin.net (has) wrote in message news:<69cbbef2.0405020222.6024b162 at posting.google.com>...
> these systems already exist and there's nothing to stop anyone else
> from trying them out themselves _before_ trying to critique my
> arguments.

That is the whole point. This is not like choosing a government where
once you are done, there is no point of return until years later. Why
don't people just try out?

When one has not even tried, and starts to make criticisms like
"unification means elimination, I will have to use my shoes to store
my soup", it brings nothing but regrets. Ignorance can always be made
temporary, regrets, on the other hand, last a lifetime.

Making criticisms on something that one (a) has never tried, (b) will
never try, is out of the realm of software engineering, even more so
when the downloads are free of charge. I am not sure what these
criticisms show: about a system, or about the persons making the
criticisms?

regards,

Hung Jung