migrating SpamBayes from Windows to Linux

John Doe notlikely at nospam.com
Fri May 21 08:02:49 EDT 2004

I have been trying Linux on-and-off for a couple of years but keep going
back to Windows out of frustration.   I have been using the Outlook plug-in
for over a year and now that I am playing around with Linux again the first
thing I did was install SpamBayes.  I am looking for some easy way to
migrate the existing database from Windows to Linux so I don't have to
retrain from scratch.

The Linux system is a Knoppix knx-hdinstall which is the latest Debian Sid.
I also had to add the latest Python tarball for 2.3.3.

And once that is done I will start working on why the SMTP proxy chokes on
everything Kmail sends to it.

lars(dot)kortsen(at)sympatico(dot)ca