Prothon should not borrow Python strings!

Mark Hahn mark at prothon.org
Tue May 25 14:47:31 EDT 2004

"Paul Prescod" <paul at prescod.net> wrote

Paul et al:  I have a number of wild ideas and questions about text and
binary strings and also a few things to discuss about the long integers you
brought up, but the Python list is not the proper place to drag these
discussions out.

Is there any chance I can get you (and hopefully others participating here)
to join the prothon-user mailing list for a week or two to discuss these
issues?  The traffic is only one tenth the traffic here on c.l.p. so it
won't be much burdon.  Our discussions are interesting.  (We have no pesky
users yet :-)

You can experience the warm feeling that can only be acheived by helping
steer a new language away from mediocrity and towards greatness <big grin>.