Python+SQL

Lennaert Goris lennaert.goris at ellips.ws
Wed May 12 13:42:45 EDT 2004

Op Wed, 12 May 2004 17:02:28 +0100, schreef Chris Stiles:

> What are my options for using Python and SQL - specifically mysql ? So far
> I've found pysqldb and python-mysql on sourceforge, but the official
> references don't seem to include anything.
>
> Is there an API that supports the 'table row expressed/mapped to object'
> paradigm ?

if i remember correctly python has an sql api. A google on python sql api
gave me the following two adresses.

http://www.amk.ca/python/writing/DB-API.html

http://www.wellho.net/forum/Programming-in-Python-and-Ruby/
Python-and-SQL-the-DB-API-and-Gadfly.html

First adres seems to be the most promissing.

hope I was of some help.