beginner's question

Daniel 'Dang' Griffith noemail at noemail4u.com
Mon May 17 08:51:55 EDT 2004

On Sat, 15 May 2004 00:10:15 +1000, "Hadi" <hadi at nojunk.com.au> wrote:

>"Sean Ross" <sross at connectmail.carleton.ca> wrote in message
>news:pI3pc.34421$dr1.946771 at news20.bellglobal.com...
>>
>> "Peter Hansen" <peter at engcorp.com> wrote in message
>> news:drmdnbUpXMTjITndRVn-hg at powergate.ca...
>> [snip]
>> > Otherwise we're likely to be spoonfeeding you answers to your homework
>> > assignment.
>> [snip]
>>
>> Hm. I've already done the 'spoonfeeding'. Didn't really think about it.
>> Sorry about that. From now on, I'll have atleast one cup of coffee in the
>> morning before I start replying to posts.
>
>what's wrong with helping to new beginners?
>Don't be snob!

He's not being a snob.  Please understand than on the internet, many
students will try to get the public to answer their homework for them,
without doing the work on their own.  Your question sounds like a
typical beginner's programming assignment.  Because you gave no
indication of what you had tried already, it looked like you were
trying to just get a quick answer without doing any learning on your
own.  Peter is very helpful when it is clear that someone has tried to
resolve the problem on their own.

Good luck with future posts!
    --dang