Britney Spears nude

RPM1 rpm1deleteme at direcway.com
Mon Mar 29 19:18:29 EST 2004

"Jon Perez" <jbperez808 at yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:c49rqo$2ebolk$1 at ID-180326.news.uni-berlin.de...
> John J. Lee wrote:
>
> > "celebsrus" <sfji.azc at qfiiyaxb.com> writes:
> >

> >>Britney Spears nude Britney Spears nude Britney Spears nude Britney
Spears nude
> >>Britney Spears nude Britney Spears nude Britney Spears nude Britney
Spears nude

> > [...]
> >
> > I see Britney has branched out from Semiconductor Physics into Python
> > tutoring...
> >

> > John
>
> With Britney promoting Python, we are UNSTOPPABLE!!  Perl, C#, Java, and
> Ruby, eat your heart out!

My wife , (yes my wife not me), was watching
a program on TV about this girl who was having
plastic surgery to look just like B. Spears.  It seems
she hadn't inherited the same kind of attributes that
the base class has so she was having them overridden
to match the base class.  So my question is which
instance of B. spears are we talking about?

Patrick