A 'Python like' language

Mark Hahn mark at prothon.org
Mon Mar 29 06:12:04 EST 2004

> or that you  had come to this conclusion from a different route

That's actually impossible to tell.  The period prefix used with the "with"
clause came first, which comes from Python 3.0.  Then the capitalization was
independent I think.  But I used to Program in Ruby so the whole concept of
being able to tell scope by just looking at the vars might be from Ruby.

In any case, if it came before, it must be credited.

news:4067e157$0$3599$afc38c87 at news.easynet.co.uk...