Xemacs syntax highlighting

Ville Vainio ville at spammers.com
Sat Mar 13 03:41:55 EST 2004

    Ville> I'm using color-theme.el myself:

    Ville> http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/ColorTheme

    Ville> I urge everyone to check it out, esp. if you spend >= 8
    Ville> hours a day staring at emacs windows :).

    Skip> Thanks for the suggestion.  Got a favorite theme for Python
    Skip> bufferrs or do you rotate through a small set of themes to
    Skip> give your eyes a break?

Actually, I mostly stare C++ code, and use the same color theme for
all my emacsing. I use color-theme-midnight at work (LCD) because of
the peaceful contrast, and color-theme-clarity at home on my low end
CRT. Both have a black background. Some day I should find the energy
to go through all the color themes :).

--
Ville Vainio   http://tinyurl.com/2prnb