Package name with '.' in them: Python Bug ?

Yannick Patois patois at calvix.org
Sat Mar 20 10:52:17 EST 2004

Hi,

It's always very funny to read commented on  onself at the third person;)

I'm sorry to lost reader's time on this message, which is off-topic,
but, I couldnt resist to respond, being directly involved in this post.

John Roth wrote:
> The reason he's getting the flack he's getting

> His response to Terry's
> original attempt to help him see what was going on was
> both rude and sarcastic; that kind of behavior simply isn't
> acceptable on this newsgroup.

Then, the behavior of Terry should also have been quoted as rude and
sarcastic. Most readers understood what I meant with my (incorrect)
qualification of "static". I hope persons should be able to post here
even if they dont master python vocabulary from a to z.
If qualifiying someone as smart enough to correct my own lack of
vocabulary is "both rude and sarcastic", then I feel that heavily
underlining the lack of vocabulary of a contributor could be qualified
the same. And my answer was so because of this attitude.

Of course, it's not an excuse: replying to rudness by rudness is simply
stupid, I do agree.

	Yannick

--
| web: http://feelingsurfer.net/garp/ | Garp sur irc undernet          |