Creating Charts

Larry Bates lbates at swamisoft.com
Wed Mar 31 13:02:46 EST 2004

I use Reportlib/Graphics and it works well for me.
I have one project where I generate nearly 8,000
unique barcharts (grading data for every school
in my state) and it is very fast.

I don't see the PIL requirement as bad, I use PIL
for lots of other projects also.  Getting this
going is worth the effort.

Larry Bates
Syscon, Inc.

news:pan.2004.03.31.07.23.50.10533 at thomas-guettler.de...