Unicode (Japanese) fonts in Images

Kamus of Kadizhar yan at NsOeSiPnAeMr.com
Mon Mar 8 18:53:49 EST 2004

On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 22:12:32 +0000, Rich wrote:

> Am I doing anything obviously wrong?

I can't help you with the specifics, but make sure you're not confusing
UTF-8 encodings (strings) with unicode (integers).  That one's bitten me
in the butt more than once.

Also, pango might help, though I don't know if it will do what you need.

http://www.pango.org/

--Kamus

--
    o__      |  If you're old, eat right and ride a decent bike.