Unicode is driving me nuts!

Anthony Liu antonyliu2002 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 13 03:35:45 EST 2004

Thank you, Skip.  You know what, I guess I'll give up
using unicode, as you also mentioned you used to have
headache with it.

I'll probably just read by bytes and check if the byte
is a Chinese character.  If it is, read 2 bytes
instead.  What do you think?  This way, I will
hopefully not to have a lot of unreadable characters.