ANN: TLS Lite 0.3.0

Trevor Perrin trevp at trevp.net
Sun Mar 21 05:50:09 EST 2004

I'm pleased to announce a new release of TLS Lite.  Several requested
features have been added, and I've cleaned things up a lot.

New features since 0.2.0
-------------------------
  - API docs (courtesy of Epydoc)
  - integrates with Twisted and asyncore
  - supports PyCrypto and GMPY for performance
  - X.509 path validation (requires cryptlib)
  - supports loading PEM private keys in pure Python
  - supports OS-specific Random Number Generators
  - RSA blinding to prevent timing attacks

http://trevp.net/tlslite/

TLS Lite is a free python library that implements SSL v3 and TLS v1.  TLS
Lite supports non-traditional authentication methods such as SRP, shared
keys, and cryptoIDs, in addition to X.509 certificates.

Trevor