new to programming: suggestion

DomF fidtz at clara#spam#.co.uk
Tue Mar 16 07:55:29 EST 2004

In addition to the great programming books suggested by by others, I would
recommend "Code" by Charles Petzold, Microsoft press. This is a great book
about how computers work at a fundamental level, from switches with
lightbulbs and batteries to assembly language!

news:3d5e65ea.0403152115.3df7e8c1 at posting.google.com...