ESR's fortune.pl redone in python - request for critique

Joakim Hove hove at bccs.no
Wed Mar 31 05:42:32 EST 2004

> I know it's not necessary, but it does no harm (right?) and I think [...]

That is right.

> (JH)> Repositioning the

... file pointer is not necessary, this pointer just vanishes when you
close the file anyway. My second comment was that it is not necessary
to explicitly exit the program with 'sys.exit()'.

I am impressed with the way you followed up on this.

Joakim

 / Joakim Hove  / hove at bccs.no  /  (55 5) 84076       |                 \
 | Unifob AS, Avdeling for Beregningsvitenskap (BCCS) | Stabburveien 18 |
 | CMU                                                | 5231 Paradis    |
 \ Thormøhlensgt.55, 5020 Bergen.                     | 55 91 28 18     /