OFF-TOPIC:: Why Lisp is not my favorite programming language

Martin Ambuhl mambuhl at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 3 16:13:53 EST 2004

nobody wrote:

> This article is posted at the request of C.W. Yang who
> asked me to detail my opinion of Lisp, and for the benefit
> of people like him, who may find themselves intrigued by
> this language.

I fail to see why anyone should give a rat's ass about what someone
hiding behind "nobody_u_should_no at yahoo.com (nobody)" has to say about
anything.  "Nobody"'s opinions about LISP, C, or the color of bananas is
completely worthless. When you have the cajones to stand behind your
opinions, you might be paid attention to.