Hiding console window

Otto Krüse otto_kruse at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 18 10:31:10 EST 2004

You can tell py2exe to make a windows exe by putting the line windows =
["yourscript.py"] in your setup.py script.

Example:
	"""
	# A setup script

	from distutils.core import setup
	import py2exe

	setup(windows = ["yourScript.py"])
	"""

What I'm wondering about now if there's a way to achieve the same for a
python script (instead of the .exe version of that script). --> I want
to double-click on a python Tkinter script and only see the GUI, not the
console window behind it. Does anyone know how to do this?

Regards,
Otto