Can I access perl application API's from python

Chris Kacoroski kacoroski at comcast.net
Fri Mar 26 16:31:47 EST 2004

Hi,

I would like to use Python for several scripting tasks I have, but the
applications I am scripting against only export a set of Perl API's.
Is there any  package that makes it easy to use an application's Perl
APIs from Python.  Essentially I am looking for a package that would
read a perl module and allow me to access the functions in that module
from Python.  For example the Communigate Pro messsaging server has a
Perl api, but not a python API (they also have a java API if that
helps).

Please reply to me directly as I do not read this newsgroup.

cheers,

ski

kacoroski at comcast.net