3D apps in Python?

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Mon Mar 22 22:08:13 EST 2004

François Pinard wrote:

> Indeed.  The pattern is always the same.  Some innocuous question or
> remark at the start, ...

Well, it's usually innocuous on its face, but look a little deeper and
you see that really he's just looking for a fight.  Take this thread as
a good example; it seems reasonable enough to ask for examples of
all-Python 3D applications, but even by his first reply we see where
he's coming from:  He's implicitly asserting that Python is unsuitable
for this and demanding that other people prove to him otherwise.  Blah
blah blah, scripting language, not a development language, yadda yadda
yadda.

(Whether it is or isn't suitable for this task is a separate question,
but this is a lousy way to start a fact-finding search.)

--
 __ Erik Max Francis && max at alcyone.com && http://www.alcyone.com/max/
/  \ San Jose, CA, USA && 37 20 N 121 53 W && &tSftDotIotE