Reload() Confusion

David MacQuigg dmq at gain.com
Sun Mar 21 23:20:09 EST 2004

I like this code example because it gets the student to think about
how modules are kept in memory.  Showing the module's dictionary
before and after a reload is great.  I'll try to integrate it into my
presentation, perhaps in place of the second example, which can now
become an exercise.  Thanks.

-- Dave