Any known bitmap/resource/image collection for a Spanish card deck?

Josiah Carlson jcarlson at nospam.uci.edu
Mon Mar 15 18:53:39 EST 2004

> Does anyone know of a bitmap/resource/image collection for a Spanish card
> deck? I'm planning to create a new cardgame which requires this kind of
> deck (prototyping in Python and possible final development in Delphi;
> flames about my tool choices will be gently dropped into the bit bucket)
>
> I'd be very thankful about any information regarding this matter.

Aside from you using Python to prototype the initial "new cardgame",
images of Spanish playing cards are very off-topic.

Search at google.com for the three terms: spanish playing cards
The second link will be for a site that sells decks of cards for $3.50 +
shipping each.  Scan them.  That is how I would get images of Spanish
playing cards.

  - Josiah