mxDateTime function DateFromString gives wrong year

Ben Finney bignose-hates-spam at and-benfinney-does-too.id.au
Mon Mar 29 07:45:11 EST 2004

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 11:27:27 +0200, Sibylle Koczian wrote:
> [parsing the string "Nov 2003"]
>
> the day isn't given and I don't need it in the application.

Then you don't want a date; instead you want some other object only
containing a month and year.  DateFromString parses a date from a
string, not a month-and-year from a string.

--
 \          "About four years ago, I was -- no, it was yesterday."  -- |
  `\                                                     Steven Wright |