comp.lang.python

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Mon Mar 1 11:02:59 EST 2004

Marcello Pietrobon wrote:
> Is the server comp.lang.python working or not ?

Wrong question.  comp.lang.python is not a server, it's a Usenet
newsgroup.  It should be carried by your own news server.

> If yes,
> what settings do I need in order to see this mailing list in newsgroup
> form ?

This is really a question to ask your internet service provider (ISP),
not this group.  The group works for everyone else, and if other groups
are also working for you, then likely your ISP simply doesn't carry it.
   Call them to inquire further...