Python as replacement for PHP?

R. Rajesh Jeba Anbiah ng4rrjanbiah at rediffmail.com
Fri Mar 5 02:36:19 EST 2004

Peter Maas <fpetermaas at netscape.net> wrote in message news:<c27lfc$5kq$1 at swifty.westend.com>...
> R. Rajesh Jeba Anbiah schrieb:
> >    If you do *programming* without knowing what to pass to a
>  >    function
> > or what a function returns, you're a complete idiot as a idiot can be.
> > Moreover, if you take it as an argument against PHP, you're yet
> > another ignorant and obviously you don't have any rights to speak
> > about PHP nor anything.
>
> Excuse me ... Does the life of your children depend on a friendly.
> reception of PHP?

   Sorry, I couldn't understand what do you mean here (My first
language is Tamil)

> I'm just searching a reason for your aggressiveness.

   No need to embarrass yourself by researching; I've already said the
reason. Did you read the thread actually?

> Never saw that in c.l.py.

   Might be some problem with your news server. Perhaps you should
read the thread first
<http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=403fa54b%40news.zianet.com>

> Mit freundlichen Gruessen,

   நட்புடன்

   HAND.

--
 From comp.lang.php
 "I don't believe in the God who doesn't give me food, but shows me