wxPython information

Axium Computer Services axium at axiumcomputerservices.com
Wed Mar 31 03:03:00 EST 2004

I just recently started trying to teach myself python and wxPython.  The
python portion of that hasn't been much of a problem as documentation
seems available and of good quality.

While I was working with wxPython I was beginning to think I was a
little dense and missing something very important.  Then I started
reading the thread about python documentation and in particular the part
about wxPython documentation.  That made me feel so much better.  Anyway
to get to my point I am looking for a good source of tutorials that go
beyond those found on the wxPython site, website, book, or otherwise.
The thing that really drives me crazy is that the tutorials don't do a
very good job of explaining the components of a wxPython application.
Currently I am trying to create a simple two pane window with each pane
utilizing 50% of the window.  I did manage to find the wxSashWindow
information, but it really seems to be lacking.

Anyway, any sources that could be provided would be much appreciated.

Steven Potter