mod_python exception catching, other repetitious per-page actions

Dave Benjamin ramen at lackingtalent.com
Tue Mar 30 18:44:47 EST 2004

In article <mailman.457.1080328816.742.python-list at python.org>, Jeff Epler wrote:
> One more idea -- I don't know mod_python, but is the Publisher class
> something you could subclass, to add your own behavior there instead of
> in each page function?

I suppose I should be embarrassed to say this, but I just made a copy and
modified it to suit my own needs. I don't think its design is particularly
extensible, but it's a small script that's easy to understand.

--
.:[ dave benjamin: ramen/[sp00] -:- spoomusic.com -:- ramenfest.com ]:.
:  please talk to your son or daughter about parametric polymorphism. :