proper use of braces in Python

Michael mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu
Wed Mar 31 05:39:51 EST 2004

> Why not? It's a cheap way to increase your LOC/month power. :)

Good point, but that is why I like to make sure my code is well
documented. The more detailed the code is documented the higher the
LOC/month. :)

Actually, I do document rather well usually. I'm especially fond of
pydoc allowing a program to access it's own documentation. I love being
able to get the help for my XML-RPC methods just by formatting (as HTML)
the existing Python docs for those methods. Very tidy.