Slow Python - what can be done?

Jason Sewall me at me.com
Mon Mar 22 12:54:59 EST 2004

I was out of town for a few days and thus had to rely on Google's only
okay support for news. When I get a moment, I'll be working on a
real-deal version of the algorithm and worry about optimization.

I understand your suggestion about the complex number. It's probably a
good idea and it is reminiscent of quaternions (although in the plane).

I'll let you know,

Jason