PythonCOM - How to get (LPDISPATCH) of myself?

Markus Wankus markus_wankusGETRIDOFALLCAPS at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 13 22:33:24 EST 2004

Well, I'm sure my unique application of a Python COM server as a
Solidworks addin is not of much interest to most - but my lesson in the
obvious may be. ;o)  I finally got the plumbing working so I can now
move onto actual, meaningful coding!!

When using a garbage collected language like Python - it is important to
  keep references to your controls around in your class.  You can't
execute a callback if the button object you are trying to click has been
garbage collected!!  MAN!  I swear sometimes I can be pretty thick....

Markus.

>>> Mark.