PyProtocols question

Gonçalo Rodrigues op73418 at mail.telepac.pt
Fri Mar 26 14:13:52 EST 2004

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is the best forum to place this question, but
haven't found a better one, so here goes.

I have Python 2.3 in my machine (Windows 2000) and downloading
PyProtocols 0.9.2 the installer complains that python 2.2 isn't found
in the registry.

I've also tried to download the source and follow the instructions,
but since there's no compiler the setup complains. Since I cannot find
the latest 0.9.3 version I can't use the --without-speedups to bypass
the compilation phase...

I also have cygwin and could try the rpm's, but I have (yet) very
little experience on it, so I don't wanna go that route.

Anyone got any suggestions?

With my best regards,
G. Rodrigues