Prothon Prototypes vs Python Classes

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Wed Mar 31 11:04:33 EST 2004

news:95aa1afa.0403302049.4d5d4c91 at posting.google.com...
news:<4069a001$0$4237$afc38c87 at news.easynet.co.uk>...
> > I have never left a group because of the trolls.
> > I have never left a group because of the noobies.
> > I have left a group because of the constant whining about top posting.
>
> Then maybe you should consider leaving c.l.py ?

Peter, while I am careful to quote, snip, and reply in a manner to make
coherent posts, I have been pretty tolerant of what others do.  Indeed, I
don't remember ever commenting about top-posting before this week.  (While
I may have, it has not been a priority issue for me.)

But when Mr. Hahn top-posted several sentences littered with several
unresolved references to 'this', 'you', 'suggestion', and something
'fragile', I 'rebelled', seeing how stupidly impolite was his implicit
demand that I spend several minutes scanning the previous post below to see
what he was talking about.  End of tolerance.  So I satirically, not
whiningly, top-posted a set of questions as to what the references referred
to.

If that drives you off c.l.p., so be it ;-)  ... but I hope not.

Terry J. Reedy