cindy cindyjps at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 23:28:42 EST 2004

>"Jeff Bond" <jbond at nowhere.com> wrote in message
>
> Let's meet there so you can show me
> what a dangerous guy you are.   I'll even buy you a burger and fries.
> Name the time and I'll be there.
>
> !!!!!!!!!
>1. I don't eat burger and fries so i don't where you got that info.
>along with all the other shit you little chicken.
>

>2. Let's meet you chicken 3pm 3-10-04 at lat 37.840086 long -122.1040
>you little chicken bok bok if you can get away form doing the pizza doll

!!!!!!!!!!!

"Jeff Bond" <jbond at nowhere.com> IS A 100% NO SHOW HOT AIR CHICKEN SHIT.

LITTLE CHICKEN SHIT JEFF I WAS AT lat 37.840086 long -122.1040 AT 3PM
BUT NO LITTLE CHICKEN SHIT JEFF , LITTLE CHICKEN SHIT JEFF

"Jeff Bond" <jbond at nowhere.com> wrote in message news
> Okay, Roger, I confess.  I stole your mail, stalked you day and night,
> stole a car and left it in your driveway, made harassing phone calls to
> you (while my wife screamed at me), and yes, I even cyberstalked you.
> Oh, and that old grey and red Honda?   Yeah, that's mine too (in
> addition to the White Bronco like OJ's).
>
> But I'll have you know I am *not*  5'8" and 160 pounds.  Get your facts
> straight! im a 3' stalker troll that plays w/his 2" all day.

!!!!!!!!!

o we all have your facts straight  sbc, police, sheriff
with video with sound, pics , phone tapes by me & sbc.
so why don't you call det.at and at and at and sbc.

they will be more then happy to take you back to the funny farm
and lock you up in the big white room.