ELF object file analysis tool in Python?

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Sat Mar 6 19:32:05 EST 2004

I've done this for the Mach-O object file format.. it didn't take me
too long, I can't imagine ELF would be much harder.  I actually wrote
mine such that I could read *and write* Mach-O headers, so I could
dynamically inspect and change load commands (used for dependency
walking and distribution stuff).

-bob