Advice needed: large OpenGL + Widgets Project for Molecular Graphics

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.com
Tue Mar 16 08:06:10 EST 2004

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 12:58:53 GMT, Arthur <ajsiegel at optonline.com>
wrote:

>I am looking forward to the Boost version of VPython, which should
>bring its dependencies up to date, among other advantages.
>
>Because VPython is very cool, IMO.

I almost allowed myself to miss an opportunity for a non-commercial
announcement.

For those attending PyCon - and hanging in until the end, as mine is
the last presentation on Friday - I will be demoing and discussing
PyGeo  Which uses VPython for rendering. The presentation should give
folks a good sense of VPython's functionality.

Art