Again: Please hear my plea: print without softspace

Dang Griffith noemail at noemail4u.com
Thu Mar 4 07:58:22 EST 2004

On 03 Mar 2004 11:40:42 -0800, Paul Rubin
<http://phr.cx@NOSPAM.invalid> wrote:

>You could suggest adding an "attribute" to the existing keyword:
>
>   print foo,bar    # print with spaces
>   print.n foo,bar  # print without spaces
>
>I don't care too much for this idea but it would solve your immediate
>concern.

statements/keywords don't have attributes or types.
But if they did, some of the discussion surrounding
the 'import' statement (regarding paths and literals)
or the 'def' keyword (regarding decorator/wrappers)
would have other ways to look at those problems.
    --dang