Prothon, metaclasses, Zope [Was: A 'Python like' language]

Mark Hahn mark at prothon.org
Wed Mar 31 21:29:32 EST 2004

Does anyone get anything done around here with all the bitching?  I've been
communicating via email for 30 years and never have I seen such complaining
about something so silly.  If you have anything to contribute to Prothon
I'll be over in the Prothon lists.  We are too busy creating to have
conversations like this over there.

You may not be able to tell it, but I'm a nice guy who would really like
feedback from intelligent knowledgable people like yourself.  I just can't
take this anymore.