Python in education wiki page needs your input

Kevin Altis altis at semi-retired.com
Mon Mar 29 13:53:34 EST 2004

http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/PythonInEducation

I've created a wiki page to track schools that are using Python in their
curriculum. I'm most interested in colleges and universities around the
world, but K-12 schools can also be added to the list. I need your help to
make this list complete.

I would like to confirm that each of the schools in the list is still using
Python in their curriculum by linking to a specific web page with a course
listing and/or the professor(s) teaching classes that involve the use of
Python. Each listing should also be expanded with a description of how
Python is being used.
This list is not limited to the use of Python in computer science courses,
other disciplines in science, liberal arts, etc. are also appropriate.

Thanks for your input,

ka